Saturday, May 31, 2008

From a free man... :|

For the first time in my life, and finally, I realized in a contemplating, beautiful sea wave environment what being independent was! My blogs kept questioning this in subdued sense since long, and I’m happy to have an answer finally :).

Personal space, freedom, independence have all become a fashion amongst youths these days. It is so easy to proclaim yourself independent and shoo away people when you do not need them around, but so painful to whine about missing them when they are not around in times of need – trying not to curb your utmost important independence.

Yes, dependent we are! On money and security, on those small moments of happiness, on events which generate the wide spectrum of emotions, on support and care and love from our loved ones – and ironical that it leaves us dependent and sad – more often than not because selfishness is in design of humans.

Are we so weak, so incapable of entertaining ourselves that a group to talk nonsense about, a circus and movie hall, and a lover to support each of our actions is all so necessary! Lions and cows lie peaceful all day (atleast I’ve never heard them complaining :P), but it looks utterly impossible for humans to reach that state! Guess they’ve made more progress in the field that matters… Independent is what GEETA wants you to be – but it certainly looks difficult youths! Stop fooling, start living :).

2 comments:

Vartika said...

I still don't see the answer...do I have to read between the lines!?

Rajat said...

well, it takes an experience and not a reading to get the point :P.
Waise I'm planning to launch a short course on this concept('Art of living - 2'). This was just to get some junta believe me as a wise sage who can talk incomprehensible stuff :D.