Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sudan calling :)

Lots of things to take note of! And I’m anyways reading short stories, so let’s adopt the format: Short is sweet, afterall! :P

  • Hasan Manzar is a phenomenon! I’ve finally made a good purchase as far as books go :D.
  • Beatles rock! I’m hungry for more good music.
  • Mumbai Indians keep going! We’d win the rest three in style, and uproot Yuvi in the more important game ;).
  • Restricted, slow internet is the worst thing that could happen to an individual. (Some people would rather say working in Sudan is worse; I would quiet disagree :D)
  • This friendship thing is getting difficult everyday! Don’t blame me if the idea starts to suck pretty soon…
  • How do you differentiate between ‘being neglected’ and ‘genuinely not being contacted out of business”? Maybe they are the same – you have to neglect something when you are busy at others, don’t you :P. Well, keep minor issues aside. (When you’re moderately sure you’re doing and thinking 95% of all that’s happening, it has to be a minor issue for the other party :P)
  • ‘Hating’ people is a fashion? Or a necessary emotion? Please help me learn that act – at least so that I can hate people in return.
  • Security my foot! I wish I’d opted to be a sage early in my life. Having no duties and responsibilities may be the best condition for a man to live (Or so one can claim easily sitting in the comfort of a home brought to you by the family who care for your security :P)
  • Having discovered there’s possibly no good greater cause of human life (or I’m probably not brave enough to acknowledge there’s one), how do I convince myself to live? Do I base my life on those moments of electrical impulses my brain registers on every emotion – that’s the opposite of what Buddha taught and that way sucks (so what if it is exactly what drives most of us in our youths!)? Or do I behave as a dead person – following my duty to live devoid of all control and let the Almighty take over? I’m thoroughly confused, and I hate God for this! You better end this well :).

Jerk off emotions, and happily ever after :D.

2 comments:

Vartika said...

Come what may, I am calling you tonight for sure!

Rajat said...

Thanks for the call mam :). It was a nice substitute for those coffee conversations (and incidentally proves cheaper as well - marwadi brain at work :D)