Sunday, April 20, 2008

Forgotten and remembered

Realized today I wrote something that I completely forgot to publish. And I strangely feel quiet distant from this. Sure I'd have written it, but hard to believe I can repeat that in the future in the same form and style. Original plan has slipped out of my mind I guess, but the underneath remains razz...

Effects have no cause

Disappointments have no reason

Efforts have no meaning

And life has no purpose

And I sit down and retrospect

Thinking of me and the rest

Things that have been neglected

Things that were in disguise

And then I see another light

All strong and bright

And chase it all night

Never to get to the white

But then I think again

Well, does it even matter

Was the result I waited for

Or was this journey better

The cycle goes on

For ever and for long

This mystery may solve

These questions may dissolve

I wait for that to happen

Anxious and longing

But until that’s not happening

Life’s for living smile

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

TRULY AWESOME

Rajat said...

dhanyawaad ji [:)]

Vartika said...

now this goes on to be one of those posts we've discussed so often (when we've gone down the lane of psychobabble) and will be discussed only at some CCD...
;)
tc!

Rajat said...

yes, who could forget those never ending, fruitless but nevertheless engaging discussions [:)]. You got to be more result and conclusion oriented in the future Ms. Consultant [:P]