Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Today

Today, I thought on why I try to do things that are probably never destined to happen.

Today, I thought of two people I credit for making me more stable emotionally, knowingly or unknowingly; and I cursed and thanked them for doing that!

Today, I went back to ‘Taare Zameen Par’, listening to the soft soundtrack played by Akshay, and thought if my destination is elsewhere, rather my preferred route is some other alternative?

Today, I tried to decipher why I place people so important in my life. The events/persons debate cropped up yet another time.

Today, was incredible, and was the first time I wrote in my undergarments (I thought all the above while bathing, and couldn’t wait typing it down :P)

Today is GALA dinner! And it’s time for the same.

Happy Kite flying world :)

No comments: