Friday, April 20, 2007

Life..

hmm, hum blog kyun likhte hain? :-/. Pata nahin. Anyways, taking thread from this one, I'd love to write on this very important question. Why?
Why do you do anything (except for those you can't do without, breathing for example :P)?
1. For a secure future?
2. For fun and happiness?
3. For survival or fame, money or love?
Too many options!! I uesd to hate life coachs before I heard this one. You got to listen to this 20 minute piece, even if remotely interested to know how complicated, yet so simple life is.
(Sorry users with a low bandwidth, its a pretty bulky video)
http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/view/id/96
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Vidushi said...

hey even after talking to you that day I was also thinking log blog kyu likhte hai....now got the ans[:p]...waise that day I have written smthing which was very close to wt u have written but unfortunately I never got a chance to listen to anyone[:p]